Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome to my New Deal Photography blog

The new school year finds me involved in a new endeavor through Cabell County Schools. In this class we will explore President Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal programs in Cabell County and the surrounding Tri-State area. We will research projects and compare photographs today with those of the Depression era.

About Joe: I am a social studies teacher at Cabell Midland High School. This isn't my first foray into photography as I have been taking photograph's as a professional photographer for over five years. I have also taken several technology courses through Cabell County such as digital photography, I Pad, and West Virginia based courses such as Forest and Rail and Ceramics and Glass. I have a wife, Julie, who is also a professional photographer and three wonderful children: Jordan, Jacob and Jillian.

So, come back weekly and explore the new deal with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment